This is a course for customers with experience and knowledge of coffee, who have already completed Barista 1. Learn the art of steaming milk to the perfect fullness and consistency so that you can make your milk drinks even better; both in terms of appearance and taste.
- NB! The course is only for Solberg & Hansen's corporate customers/dealers.
- Course participants must have completed Barista 1 at least 3 months before enrolling in Latte Art.
- Each company can register up to two people for this course during the half-year (contact your salesperson if you want courses for more people). If you are registering two people, you can fill in the form twice so that we get the full name and contact information for both.
- Remember to enter your customer number.
- The course is held in our course rooms attached to the distillery at Ryen in Oslo and lasts 3 hours.
- The registration deadline is the last Friday before the course is held.
- We handle course registrations on an ongoing basis, and once you have been accepted, you will receive a written course confirmation by email.
Enrollment: See the overview of course dates and times by clicking on "Course registration" in the box below and then "Select course date". NB! Remember to enter your customer number.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or write in the comment field when you sign up.
Customer service: (+47) 23 03 68 20
Telephone opening hours:
(+47) 22 19 79 46
Solberg & Hansen AS
P.O. Box 19, Manglerud
Org. no: 916 079 966
Enebakkveien 125, Ryen, 0680 Oslo
Concept store in Mathallen:
Vulkan 5, 0178 Oslo
Tel. concept store: (+47) 916 67 348
Opening hours concept store: